Monday, May 22, 2006

May 23, 2006 - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

She's fast asleep after being breastfed (the latch is getting better... I guess at this point I just have to let my nipples "mature").  More like comatose.  Such a difference from her first night at home, but I'm sure there will be more sleepless nights to come.  I'm just enjoying each peaceful evening whenever I can have them.

Nicole is the cutest baby.  I was telling Rob tonight that before you have your own baby, all babies are beautiful and cute, but once you have your own, no one else's compares.  I guess that's parenthood, and we are loving it!  So far. 

She's too cute... we might have to send her to a convent until she's 35.  What do you think?

(Oh, the ear piercing poll... Rob and I have decided to let her choose when her ears will be pierced.  She can also have the responsibility of taking care of things herself.)

No comments: