Friday, May 12, 2006

May 12, 2006 - Pregnancy Blog

39 weeks... 39 friggin' weeks...

Yeah, definitely worse than Christmas.

It's a beautifully rainy day (I don't know if I prefer the rain to the sunshine... I guess it all depends on my mood and what I'm in the mood for) and I'm enjoying the effects of my regular 2-hour foot massage.  I had myself a leg cramp today, one that I wasn't prepared for.  It woke me up early this morning, and I didn't know what to do.  So, I breathed.  I set my leg gently on the bed, closed my eyes, and breathed deeply.  After a bit, the cramp left my leg.  After a few minutes, I went right back to sleep.  Nice.

Right now as I sit at my computer, the baby's moving (I don't know if it has to do with the fact that the Black Eyes Peas' latest album is playing), stealthy and slow.  Thank goodness that she hasn't kicked me in the ribs or caused me any major distress.  She'll have plenty of time to do that when she's a teenager.  Oh, God help us...

No comments: