Saturday, May 6, 2006

May 07, 2006 - Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

My hard drive has been replaced... Seagate 100GB 7200rpm.  All is now right with the world.  A few of the screws were a little too tightly wound, but it was nothing a little elbow grease (courtesy of the husband) couldn't fix.  Amazing what a pair of strong hands can do. 

Nope, no sign of the little one.  I'm thinking the bloody show was just that: a show.  I texted my doctor and updated her on how I was feeling and what was going on with my body, as well as expressed my impatience that she hasn't yet appeared.  Her reply: your daughter's already teaching you the first lesson in parenting: BE PATIENT.  It's something I will have to keep in mind for the rest of my natural life.

I did a few things today: organized a photo album for my mother (I now need to caption it for her), took care of my laptop's malaise, and got pampered by a 2-hour Thai foot reflexology massage and a pedicure.  I'm trying not to think about (or lose patience with) Nicole's no-show.  After all, my due date isn't until May 19.  Maybe she's waiting until then, or even after, to emerge.  It would be nice though if she decided to appear just in time for Mother's Day (May 14).  That would be totally lovely.

No comments: