Thursday, May 4, 2006

May 03, 2006 - Pregnancy Blog

I had a great day.

After having lunch with my husband we headed to the hospital to pre-register and reserve our room. I have to say, that is one nice hospital. A friend told me of its contingency plan, that if it wasn't a success as a hospital, it would be turned into a hotel. I think it was built with that in mind; some of the rooms are nicer than a few hotel rooms I've seen! We were taken on a guided tour of the rooms we were interested in, and we settled on a nice suite. It has enough room for visitors, a sofa bed and a DVD player. Sweet!

Afterwards, I dropped Rob off and spent some time with another friend who was doing a coaching session in his office building. At about 3 I had to leave in order to meet another friend for afternoon tea and a little walkabout. On that walk I found orthopedic pacifiers, two cute baby outfits, some perfume and a blender. I went home after that... my footsies were tired.

I don't have that much time left, as my days as a pregnant woman are numbered, so I'm trying to take advantage of how ever many days I've been given. Once the little one arrives, Rob and I can momentarily say goodbye to our freedom, all in the name of our beautiful baby.

No comments: