1. As I'm putting on a fresh diaper, she decides to pee or poop. (Holy taba ng talangka!)
2. Flatulence. Man, this kid can fart. Definitely her mother's daughter.
3. Snoring. Definitely her father's daughter.
4. Her voracious appetite. I seriously need another pair of boobs.
5. Her "ooh" face. Actually, ALL her faces.
6. She sounds like a mogwai when she nurses. Seriously.
7. Her hair. Flat in the front, spiky in the back.
On a day when I'm heavy with exasperation and sadness, I just have to take a look at her. Every negative emotion goes away, and is immediately replaced by sunshine and rainbows. It's amazing what taking a look at your child can do... its effect is nothing short of miraculous.