Thursday, April 6, 2006

Entry for April 06, 2006


It's official.  I am now 140 lbs.  Shit.

My lower body is now bearing the brutish brunt of the girth.  My feet's arches are falling even flatter, which is making walking a bit more uncomfortable.  I'm thankful though that I still am able to get around, albeit somewhat more slowly than I'm used to.  A friend of mine advised me to hit the mall and walk around; the exercise is supposed to make my delivery an easier one.  So yesterday I went window shopping, book browsing, shoe trying (this one was the most frustrating).  I now avoid the clothing stores (pointless) as well as fast food outlets and just walk.  Hopefully the effort helps.

Today though I was just so tired... my entire body was exhausted.  I had a good night's sleep, but needed a 3 hour nap in the middle of the day anyway.  I had intended to do a few things today here at home, but that all had to wait.  The spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak.  I couldn't believe that I was knocked out for that long. 

I have a feeling my body is going to be like this for the next few weeks until I give birth, but oh yeah, I'll be out and about.  My flesh needs to move in preparation for what's to come. 

No comments: