Thursday, April 6, 2006

April 05, 2006 - Pregnancy Blog

I had a wonderful day. 

It started out with a hearty breakfast of spam, a fried egg and garlic rice.  Oh man, that kind of comfort meal makes me very happy, and gets my day going on a high note.  I then printed out a speech that I had to deliver earlier tonight for the Entrepreneurs Organization, and head out to do a few errands.  I was in the Rockwell area for much of my day, and took care of a few things: sent out a "thank you" box of goodies, headed to Baby & Co. to check my registry and see what else I could take home (there were a few things I did buy), and just walked around to get my walking in (it was welcome physical activity).  Later on I met up with a couple of friends who were at the mall (I got hungry after browsing through healthy cookbooks at Fully Booked), and then went to the salon to get ready for my speaking engagement.  All in all, it was a great day and a great night.

It's now past midnight, time to get some sleep.  I am one tired woman.

No comments: