Friday, November 3, 2006

November 03, 2006 - Yeaaaaaaaah.........

I'm in my happy place.  Life's just been very, very good.  Actually, better than good.  It's been stellar... wonderful... with moments of brilliance.

So... what to do when you're in your happy place?  Close your eyes, count your blessings, smile, and let it envelop you like a lover's embrace, one that makes you feel needed, wanted and loved all at the same time.

I must say there are times when I feel like I'm being thrown around like a torn rooftop in a typhoon, but I know that the sunshine always follows the storm, so I just brace myself and ride it out.  Once things calm down, I pick myself up, dust myself off and continue on my merry way, as if nothing happened.  I tend to forget the storm even took place, and wonder why the sun's shining that much more brightly, giving me more warmth than it did before.  And it makes me smile even wider.

Perhaps I'm just a true optimist at heart, always looking out for the bright side of life (I LOVE SPAMALOT!!!).  I know that I shall forever be this way, with hope in my heart and a spring in my step.

I'm in my happy place, and I'm not going anywhere.  Ain't no one budgin' me from here.

No comments: