Friday, October 19, 2007

Tag!!!

-Each blogger must post these rules first.
-Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
-At the end of your blog, you need to list the names of 8 other people you chose to tag.
-Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them to read your blog and that they're tagged.

1.  I'm a first class slob, not really caring if my room is clean and the bed made.  However, my dressing room is another story.  Make-up needs to be arranged in the order I put it on, brushes lined up to the right, costumes hung in the order they are worn in a show, and everything else I need in neat clumps within my reach.

2.  I like the taste of liver, not including foie gras.

3.  I was a piano scholar at the UP Conservatory of Music, but stopped because I got bored and unmotivated.  I regret not pushing on, as it actually was fun for a while to play classical music.

4.  I play video games until the sun rises.  Right now, it's Bioshock for Xbox 360.

5.  I have the patience of a saint with teaching someone, but am impatient when I'm learning something.

6.  When focusing on work, the world disappears... I don't hear anyone or anything around me.

7.  I've danced with Ballet Philippines at the CCP.  I was only 8 years old.

8.  My power color is red, which is why I normally end my shows wearing this.

This blog entry has been made visible only to you 8.  Tag!  Have fun!

No comments: