Globe Telecom, because I'm currently roaming. Ouch!
2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Old Manila (Manila Peninsula). Rob and I went there for our most recent wedding anniversary, and the food was incredibly delicious. We shall most definitely return!
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
TND Party at the Leonor Compound... may demonyong nag-alok sa akin ng Jaegermeister. Nampucha talaga.
4. Have you ever gotten drunk and danced on a bar?
Oh dear, no.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Miss Mary Tabaquero and Mrs. Lillian Rivera. They were great!
6. What are you doing right now?
You mean besides answering these questions? Winding down from a night at work.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I wanted to be a psychiatrist from when I was 9. I like being an actor and singer much better.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
Ateneo de Manila (didn't finish) and Fordham University (for a few classes). Yes, I like Jesuit schools.
9. Why did you get the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it's comfortable and reminds me of my husband. I sleep in his large t-shirts... on me they look like nightshirts.
10. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go?
Oh I don't know! Anywhere quiet and peaceful, and I'd take my daughter and husband with me (of course!!!).
11. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
It didn't go off this morning; I let myself sleep in when I have only 1 show to do.
12. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
It'll all be better tomorrow... it always is...
13. Favorite style of underwear?
Low waist bikini
1. What is your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
It's fine as long as neither party is already in a committed relationship. But I have to say, sex with someone you really love, respect and think the world of is better than any other type of sex known to man. Better than anything those pornstars can dish out. Seriously.
2. Do you bite your nails?
3. Are you a jealous person?
I'm jealous and wrathful of any woman that dares get too close to my man. That's all I'm gonna say. But generally, no. I'm not covetous of possessions, physical attributes, or friends.
4. Are you allergic to anything?
Only certain foods, and to certain cosmetics when I'm pregnant. Oh, and to Flanax, aspirin and any other pain reliever that isn't Tylenol/Biogesic.
5. What books, if any, have made you cry?
The Notebook. I bawled like a baby. That, and Tuesdays with Morrie.
6. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesn't?
No, not really. I don't care either way.
7. What is your favorite simple ice-cream flavor?
Haagen Dasz's strawberry... anything Ben & Jerry's (Oreo Cookie is yummy).
8. Whose car were you in last...?
The car service that drops me home every night.
9. What would you rather be doing right now?
10. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment?
None. Fortunately. I hate "last song syndrome".
11. What will you dress up as for Halloween?
I won't be... I've been in costume everyday for the last 8 months. But my daughter will be a black cat.
12. What is your favorite TV show?
Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters.
13. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Opposite sex. I don't feel that sense of competition with men. Having said that I have some really fantastic women best friends.
14. Can others make you cry easily?
It depends on the time of month.
15. Who was the last person to piss you off?
Let's not go there, lest you want me to get homicidal.
16. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
17. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
I used to, but when I stopped that's when I started losing weight.
18. If you could be any type of fruit, what would you be?
Durian. Only the brave would venture anywhere near it to enjoy it. Heck, not even I would!
19. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
3 to 4... just to function.
20. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Does a mattress on the floor count? If so, on my last holiday in Manila in August.
21. Have you ever been attracted to someone, but not physically?
No. Attraction involves the physical as well as the mental and emotional.
22. What are some things that are needed in a relationship?
Tons of respect. Without that, the relationship will cease to work.
23. Do you like traveling?
I like it enough to do it. I don't love it necessarily as I do it so much for work.
24. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
25. Do you believe the guy should pay on the first date?
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I want to re-pierce my left earlobe. It closed up just when I got pregnant.
27. Which do you make: dreams or plans
28. Can you speak any languages other than English?
Filipino. But my English is far better.
29. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Ranch, sesame vinaigrette, raspberry vinaigrette
30. What movies do you know every line to?
None. That may change once I start watching Disney movies with my daughter.
31. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
32. Have you told someone else that secret?
N/A. But I'm generally a great secret-keeper.
33. Would you rather take the picture or be in it?
I'd rather take them, as I'm in photos a lot for work.
34. Do you wear flip-flops?
When the weather's warm, I live in them.
35. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Any one of these things: pepperoni pizza, mildly spicy squid with string beans, tuyo, fried eggs and garlic rice, foie gras, rib-eye steak with creamed spinach and garlic mashed potatoes, pasta of any kind with pesto.
36. What's the sweetest thing someone has done for you?
My daughter giving me a hug, anytime she does. She pats my back too, which makes me giggle. She's a sweet little girl.