Thank you, Gabe, for your list... now it's time for me to make my own.
The rules are simple: List (20) things you want to say to 20 people but know you never will. Don't say who they are.
1. Mark my words, one day you'll be found out, and people will see who and what you really are.
2. What's happening to you isn't karma... God isn't punishing you for your past.
3. Get over it and quickly... so what if he said that about you? I know you to be better than that, and better than him.
4. Your life now is just reward for standing up to everyone who wanted to keep you down. You are truly blessed, and I am too for having you in my life.
5. The world does not revolve around you. I love you, but for the love of God, grow up.
6. Yes, what happened was indeed your fault. Stop pointing fingers, it won't land you your next job.
7. I don't care what anyone else says about you... if it has nothing to do with you and me, then it's all irrelevant.
8. You are a brave one... truly, truly a brave one.
9. Is there sadness behind that gregarious exterior? I've never seen you upset, ever.
10. I'll smile around you, but I'll never ever trust you. After what you've done to me, can you blame me?
11. What you did was unforgivable, but I love you anyway.
12. I wish I got to know you better, beyond what I found annoying.
13. God was wise for placing you in my path, at a time when I needed someone like you the most.
14. You're the biggest asshole that ever walked the earth.
15. Your strength amazes me... and will inspire me forever.
16. It might be time to step down... they are ready.
17. Don't worry... the right one will come, and you will know when it does.
18. Put yourself out there... you're better than you think.
19. For what I did to you, I shall always be sorry. I know you've forgiven me, but I don't know that I've completely forgiven me.
20. I'm really happy for you. I hope you're happy too.