Saturday, December 23, 2006

December 23, 2006 - Finally!!!

Only 2 more days till Christmas, and my shopping is DONE, DONE, DONE!!!

We were able to complete our Christmas list, so all is well in my world. I can put my feet up for a minute and enjoy the peace. Of course, give me 5 minutes and I'll remember another person that hasn't been bought for yet. Oh goodness, it just never ends, does it?

Last night the traffic from Makati back to Alabang was absolutely horrendous. I could not believe that it took 2 hours on the South Luzon Expressway to get home. It was a slow crawl all the way to Bicutan, but thankfully things cleared up after that. What's so special about Bicutan anyway that had all these cars exiting there? Anyone care to enlighten me?

In any case, it's nice to be home. It's now time to get some rest. Tomorrow I have pictures of Nicole to look at (she had her first studio pictorial yesterday), and a gig to prepare for, plus a baby boy to get a gift for. Good night, everyone!

No comments: