Tuesday, August 22, 2006

August 22, 2006 - Nothing much...


It's 1:25 am and I can't sleep...

We spent the weekend taking care of a baby with a fever (nothing too high, 38.2 degrees C at its peak).  She's now fast asleep in her crib, following a two-day regimen of acetaminophen and ibuprofen.  I prayed that she wouldn't be allergic to the ibuprofen... I kept my eye on her for a half hour following the first dose, and thankfully she was just fine.  Her fever went down and she's now her normal, smiley self.  While she was sick, she was clingy, crying, almost inconsolable, poor one.  I'm taking her to the doctor later this morning to figure out what the cause of her discomfort is. 

Parenthood.  What a trip.  And we're only 3 months into it!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: