Wednesday, August 16, 2006

August 16, 2006 - Survey Time!

I have an early appointment tomorrow, but thanks (or no thanks) to the coffee I had this afternoon, I can't sleep.  So.....

I stole this from Niña's Live Journal site... the questions looked fun.  Here we go!

-------------

1. Do you still talk to the first person you ever kissed romantically?
Nope, I do not.

2. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
Hmmm... I probably have at some point... definitely saw his bare, beautiful behind.

3. What did you do in 2nd grade when you weren't in school?

Ballet, piano practice, rehearsals for Rep shows, playing board games, reading until late...

4. What is the best thing about your job?

Besides the work itself, the travel, the people I get to meet and work with, the friends I've made?  That sometimes, you're paired with a totally hot leading man and you get to make out on stage in front of thousands of people!  Mwahahahahahaha, joke only!  In truth, just the satisfaction that I get to make a living doing something I really love. 

5. Do you like more than one person right now?
Oh absolutely!!!  I definitely like more than one person in my life right now... I do have more than one friend.

6. Are you against same sex marriage?

No... in fact, I am all for it, the Catholic Church and the Republicans be damned!  If two people who truly love each other want to spend the rest of their lives together, let them.

7. Did you vote for Bush? (gawin nating gloria ito)
Oh heck no.  Even if I was a US citizen, I wouldn't.  I'm a Democrat at heart.  As for Gloria, I didn't register to vote, so no.

8. Where are you going on your next vacation?

Definitely at a Philippine beach.  BORA!!!

9. Have you had sex with any of your top 8?

My top 8 what?

10. Are most of your friends guys or girls?

Many gay men, a few straight men, quite a few girls.  Definitely more feminines in my circle of friends!

11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?

Who doesn't?

12. Last book you read?

I can't remember... must have been a baby name book or baby manual of some sort.  I haven't had much reading time lately.

13. If you could have one super power what would it be?

The power of flight and the power of speed, to get more done in the day.

14. Where have you lived most of your life?

Manila, by a few years.  I've lived abroad for 16 years.

16. Where do you see yourself in 4 years?

At 39?  Thinking about how to celebrate my 40th birthday.

17. What's your favorite smell?

It depends... freshly showered skin, cologne on said freshly showered skin, my baby's breath, food.

18. What is your favorite sound?

A whispered "I love you".

19. Are you moody?

Not really... not even when PMS hits.  I'm very even-tempered and keep a cool head about me.

20. Favorite movie of all time?

Oh man!!!  Singing in the Rain, The Wizard of Oz, The Others, The Ring, The Incredibles, most of the Disney animated features.

21. Have you ever done anything hurtful to a friend?

Oh yes... who hasn't?

22. Have you ever one of the things good friends are for but actual clinical type therapy I have not yet had the pleasure?

Okay... this defies explanation.  Anooo tohhhh?

23. Have you ever played spin the bottle?

Ohhhhh yeah... pero puro truth lang eh!  No one dared to choose a dare.  Que lame oye!

24. Have you ever toilet papered someone's house?
I've never had the pleasure.

25. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?

Oh yes... only because there were times when I revealed myself and got teased.  Quiet na lang ako.

26. Have you ever gone camping?
Nope, too many allergies and I'm not the outdoorsy type.

27. Have you ever had a crush on your brother's friend?

Oh heavens no...

28. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?

Nope... I'd go to look, but not to participate.

29. Have you ever gone streaking?

Uhmm, nope... never will either.

30. Have you ever had a stalker?

I can't say that I have, fortunately.

31. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?

Yesssss... in complete privacy.  Sarap!

32. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?

Almost everyday.

33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober person?

Yep... during my pregnancy.  Man, I can't wait to get wasted again...

34. Do you want kids?

Let me rephrase... do I want MORE kids?  Yes!!!  Number one is soooo adorable, I want more!

35. Have you ever felt betrayed by a best friend?

Not by a best friend, but yes.  It's taking quite a while to forgive him.

36. Have you ever lied to your parents?

Of course!!!  What church-going self-respecting human being hasn't?

37. Have you ever been out of the Philippines?

Yes, oh yes.

38. Have you ever thrown up from working out?

Almost!!!  Too many pirouettes.

39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat?

Thankfully no.

40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places?

As in breasfast at McDo, lunch at Burger King and dinner at Brother's Burger?  Nope, my system can't handle it.

41. Last song you listened to?

Something by Mozart... I play classical music a lot for the baby's developing brain.  As for the iPod, last albums listened to were... Sandwich's Five on the Floor... The Dawn's Prodigal Sun.

42. Have you ever spied on someone?

Nope.  Never felt the need to... although I have snooped in the email inboxes of ex's and read their mail.  I don't do that anymore... there are things better left unread.

43. Have you ever slept with one of your co-workers?
Nope.  Kissed a few of them though!

44. What do you think of the person who posted this survey?

Beautifully perfect face... sensitive... very artistic... I don't know her enough to have a deeper opinion.

45. Who was the last person who called you?

My mother... to check on a work thing I had to do for her.

46. When was the last time you slept for more then 12 hours straight?

I can't remember!  Maybe when I had the flu at 18... really bad.

47. Have you ever been arrested?

Never have... and never will be (I hope!).

48. Have you ever stolen anything?

No... but I did get something back that was stolen from me!

49. Have you ever drank egg nog?

YESSSSSSS!  Sarap!!!!!!!!!

50. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
In a loving embrace.  No better place than that.

No comments: