Sunday, January 28, 2007

January 28, 2007 - Breathing Room


Only a few more weeks before I head off to New York... which means my schedule is getting tighter and tighter. I have gigs, photo sessions, TV guestings and personal commitments to fulfill before I fly. Needless to say, I'm starting to feel a slight hint of panic at the prospect of having to complete all these things in only a few weeks. Minus one week, as I'll be out of town on concert duty. Shit.

I know though that I'll be able to take care of everything, as long as I put my mind to it and get my days started early enough. To be honest, there are enough hours in the days left to get everything done. The initial panic will turn into a methodical crossing-off of the stuff I need to do. I'm used to multitasking, it'll all get done.

Yeah, I just want to make sure I have room to breathe. I have a feeling I won't have a problem with that.

No comments: