Monday, January 22, 2007

January 22, 2007 - One Month More...

(sung to the melody of One Day More, Les Miserables)

One month more
Another suitcase, one more carry-on
I gotta pack my bags and move right on
I have to do eight shows a week
My vocal cords will be so weak
One month more

I count a month from here today,
A few more gigs till I've departed

One month more

A month to put my stuff away
Find space for all accumulated

One more month and off I go
   Will I fly back home again?
One more month to barricading
   Gago Squad, I'll miss you so

Back to achy legs and arms
   To New York you all must go

In a month, you'll see me theeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!!

That's all my brain could come up with. Hee hee!

1 comment:

roobster lamb said...

haha lol this is good. i was wondering when someone would finally post their own lyrics up for this number. when i played in the pit for les miz this was one of the things that kept us going. :) who better than a broadway cast member to post it up!