1. If you don't have anything nice to say (no matter what the circumstance), keep it to yourself. It won't help the situation any to let someone know that someone else doesn't like them, or has something uncomplimentary to say. I'd rather live in ignorant bliss. At least I'll be in bliss.
2. Gentlemen, in apologizing to your wife/girlfriend/female friend, it's enough to say "I'm sorry that what I did or said hurt you... I'm sorry for how I made you feel." You uttered the words she was waiting for without sacrificing one ounce of pride.
3. Ladies, if your man seems to withdraw, let him be. All men need to be alone with their thoughts in order to think situations thoroughly. Nag him, and he'll get confused. And an utterly confused man is akin to the Incredible Hulk.
4. It's better to think and think hard and well before speaking. I've uttered enough FU's in my lifetime without so much as a single thought.
5. Don't forget to say "I love you," if you truly mean it. We ladies LOVE to hear it, be showered in it, enveloped by it. Don't hold back on us, please, and we won't hold back on you.
That's all I have for right now... when I have more, I'll add more. Good night.