Tuesday, August 21, 2007

August 22, 2007 - Manila, Manila

Yes, we're back! I think I've gotten over jetlag just enough to function and go about my usual day. Today, all I'm going to do is get my hair cut and colored, have dinner with my husband and watch a rock gig. I am officially on vacation, and it's time for Nic's yaya to get to work.

Two weeks... well, a week and a half left now, really.

That really isn't enough time for a stay in Manila, coming from New York. One truly requires two days to shake off the jetlag before getting in some fun time. No, I haven't really had much fun time since I arrived Monday night, but you can be sure that I will. At the very least, a couple of dinners out and lots of laughing.

I did visit my brand new nephew yesterday and he is one handsome little buggeroo, with a righteous cleft chin, big eyes and dark skin. He's going to break more than a few hearts once he starts dating, I'm sure.

This is all I can muster for today... my brain still needs to catch up to the rest of me. Perhaps a couple of beers will do the trick.

No comments: