Friday, October 6, 2006

October 06, 2006 - I hate jet lag

Right now I'm waking up at the crack of dawn, regardless of what time I fall asleep... the worst hit is Nicole who, along with her body clock's getting thrown out of whack, is teething.  In the middle of the day I'm tired, wanting desperately to crawl under the covers for a few more hours of shut-eye, but my brain is telling me to stay up so I can sleep better at night.  Whatever.  I still hate jet lag.

It's 6:14 am as I write this... I have to take Nic to the doctor this morning (she was in a lot of pain and I can't tell if it's just the teething or anything more) and have a presscon at noon for a concert I'm doing later this month.  And I have yet to study my material.  Shit.

Haaaaaaaay.......

Maybe I'll escape to my iPod, pick one great song and listen to it over and over and over again.  Yeah, that's the place to be... time to jump in.

No comments: