Monday, October 2, 2006

October 01, 2006 - Time Flies

It's now Sunday... we're scheduled to fly out of LA tomorrow.  Already!  Oh how quickly time flew.

Strange, but no matter how much we packed into this trip there didn't seem to be enough time to do everything we intended to do.  There were other people I wanted to visit with, but couldn't... other things we wanted to do, but had no time for it.  Three weeks wasn't nearly enough for the intentions we had listed.  Hey, we had to sleep too, ya know!

Having said that, I'm ready to head back to Manila now.  Ready for my indulgences (both shallow and deep)... my G*go Squad lunches... my solo trips to the mall... the yaya ready to take over (who'll be surprised at how much her alaga has grown)... my mom ready to take over... bling blings up the yinyang... and the drone of the air conditioner lulling me to sleep.

It's time to head on home.

No comments: