Got this from Johann's website... who knows where it started, but I like it! (Italics are my own comments.)
1. You’ve said countless times, “I can’t. I have rehearsal.” [x]
2. Anyone who says Macbeth has a death wish. [x]
3. You realize theater is your social life and you don’t have any friends outside of theater. [x] Kinda sorta... more so now than at any other time. I do have friends outside of theater, but my theater friends far outnumber everyone else.
4. If you're an actor, tech people become your heroes. [x]
5. You think the Reduced Shakespeare Company is hilarious and understand the jokes while other people watching it are confused. [ ]
6. You want to shoot people who think putting on a production is easy. [x]
7. Stress is a way of life. [x]
8. Cast parties rank right up there with birthday parties. [x] Sometimes higher.
9. You never realized how much fun you had at rehearsals until you don’t have any more. [x]
10. You’ve been quoted on the Quote Wall. [ ]
11. You can’t seem to memorize your lines, but you know everyone else’s lines verbatim. [ ] I know EVERYONE'S lines verbatim.
12. You have the urge to be in character in public. [ ]
13. Once the production is over you don't know what to do with your time. [x]
14. You complain about how ugly your costume is. [x]
15. You absolutely love your costume and want to steal it from the costume room after the play is over. [x]
16. You think your director is the coolest guy ever. [x]
17. You think your director is an idiot. [x]
18. You love going to see other productions just to compare them to yours. [x]
19. You argue with your director about which play to do next. [ ]
20. You go see other productions and cringe when you see people that can’t act. [x]
21. Homework? Never heard of it. [ ]
22. You could easily set up a cot and live in the theater. You’re there all the time anyway. [ ]
23. You dread the thought of having rehearsal, but the second you get there you don’t want to leave. [x]
24. You meet someone from another theater and instantly become best friends. [ ]
25. You beg all of your friends to come see you in the play when you are only onstage for two minutes. [x]
26. You have lost count on how many times you've died. [x] Well, almost.
27. You don't think twice about seeing guys in make-up or tights. [x]
28. You're in public and look like you're talking to yourself because you are reciting your monologue. [ ]
29. You are a techie and want to strangle the actors because you have their lines memorized better than they do. [ ]
30. You think Shakespeare was a genius but dread putting on one of his plays. [ ]
31. You know what Hell Week is. [x]
32. If you put on a musical, you randomly sing all the songs at any time of day even if it is a musical you hate. [x]
33. Sleep? What is sleep? [x]
34. Techies and actors don't understand each other, but they pretend that they do. [x]
35. You swear like a sailor. [x] F*** yes!
36. You've been dubbed a "Stage Nazi" or a "Tech God." [ ]
37. There's more drama backstage than there is onstage. [x] Applies only to comedies.
38. Actors and techies argue about who has more work. [ ]
39. You're on your deathbed and miss school, but you somehow manage to go to rehearsal. [ ]
40. You quote lines from previous plays you've done when you have casual conversations with friends. [ ]
41. You suddenly realize that your entire wardrobe is black. [ ]
42. Theater sex. Enough said. [ ]
43. You know what spiking is, and it's not what you do to hair. [ ]
44. You've been working with the same people so long that you have blackmail to last a lifetime. [ ]
45. You've been injured so many times it's a miracle you're still alive. [x] Sprained ankles, a smashed hand, a coccyx injury, bruises and bumps.
46. Applause after a show is the best sound ever. [x]
47. You have a sigh of relief when you are doing a comedy and you hear the audience laughing. [x]
48. You can't remember what a home cooked meal tastes like, but you can remember every single way Taco Bell makes a taco or burrito. [ ] Or tasted every Starbucks coffee flavor. That was my poison.
49. You know you're a theater guy when you can put on makeup better than half the girls in your production. [ ]
50. Modesty is long forgotten. [x] Naked in theatre isn't the same as naked in the outside world. I'll make sure I cover up in public, but for backstage quick-changes? Fuhgetaboutit.
51. You pride yourself in how fast you can strip your clothes off and change costumes. (Or help people strip!) [x]
52. People who aren't in theater just aren't cool. [ ] They just have to love it as much as I do.