No, this isn't an update on my pregnancy thus far... but in case you're wondering, I have only 6 weeks left. I've been checking baby websites to see what exactly I have to bring to the hospital. It's a list I'll have to print out and take to heart. I'll probably start packing a few weeks before my due date, just to play safe. To my Manila friends, you'll definitely know by text when I'm in labor and getting ready to push this baby out.
I wanted to write a little rulebook by which I want our daughter to live her life. Not very many people get the chance or opportunity to choose the way they walk this earth, and I want my daughter to have that for herself. Therefore, I want her mantra to include the following:
- I will not merely go through the motions of my life... I will live life to the fullest
- I will think outside the box
- I will not let anyone say to me "you can't"... nor say the same to myself
- I will love fully with my whole heart, each and every time
- I will not marry until I meet "The One"... the one I will love like no other
- I will not bully another person... and I will stand up for those who are taken advantage of
That's all I have so far... I'll be editing this list as I think of more to add, so watch this blog entry for updates! Let me know if you have anything to add, I'd love to read your thoughts.