LOCATION BREAKDOWN FOR VOLUNTEERS AND DONATIONS FOR VICTIMS OF TYPHOON ONDOY. - collated by bianca gonzales - yabang pinoy advocate :) MARAMING SALAMAT bianca !!!
- go to ateneo de manila university, katipunan avenue, and proceed to the college covered courts to volunteer. shifts are in three hour cycles. you can go as early as 6AM but it goes on the whole day.
- please bring packed/cooked food to 12 Denmark, Loyola Grand Villas, QC, and help @patriciahizon whose group was the only one helping the victims in tumana today.
- TULONG BAYAN, to volunteer, just go to Balay Expo Center in Cubao, Edsa cor McArthur, 8AM onwards. contact (02) 9137122 and look for Mary, May or Cam
- donations accepted in MIRIAM COLLEGE insa office.
- donations also accepted in UP DILIMAN student council office at vinzons hall.
- for the GMA Kapuso Foundation, you can drop your donations at Samar St. cor GMA Network drive, QC. Behind GMA complex. Beside Malayan Bank. Tel # 9284299, 9289351, 9827777.
- for those who want to volunteer for sagip kapamilya: call 4132667/4160387, or go to #13 examiner st., west triangle, QC
- the other address for sagip kapamilya is sct. bayoran corner tomas morato. look for Girlie Aragon or Jet at 0916-7227806 or 0929-5348176
- this is the REAL SAGIP KAPAMILYA ACCOUNT for your donations: banco de oro #56 300 20111 under abs-cbn foundation. to all those spreading fake accounts, please naman..
- DLSU along taft avenue will be accepting any and all kinds of donations starting 830AM.
- csb alumni also accepting donations at 9/f dls-csb school of design and arts building, along pablo ocampo street, vito cruz.
- UST is also accepting your donations, proceed to the Tan Yan Kee Student Center.
- donations can be dropped off at victory church in malate, call 5221212 or visit the victory website.
- MEGATENT, Meralco Ave, Ortigas beside Renaissance: need more volunteers and donations! Very big space! Open 24 hrs til Friday!
- according to @margaga, poveda school (beside galleria) opens 9AM tomorrow and is open to all volunteers and any kind of donations.
- according to @angel21kawaii, CFC Center in Ortigas is receiving donations in cash or in kind. Call (02)7270682-87 or 09195359036.
- donations can be dropped off at victory church in ortigas, contact 6311212 or visit the victory website.
- GAWAD KALINGA is accepting volunteers and donations, base is RFM gym in pioneer. Contact Raul Dizon 09178888109 and Felice Caringal 09178888304.
- White Space in Pasong Tamo ext. / Chino Roces is in need of volunteers to pack goods
- you can drop of your donations at Assumption College, San Lorenzo Village, Makati
- you can drop off your donations at the following stores in rockwell powerplant mall: aranaz, luca, greyone social.
TAGUIG or FORT area:
- donations can be dropped off at victory church in the fort, you can call 8171212 or visit the victory website.
- you can drop off your donations in embassy superclub in the fort.
- @elizabacud shares that Manila Doctors College will also be accepting donations. Bring anything that can help at Speech Lab., Macapagal Blvd, PasayCity
- La Salle Greenhills, Xavier School, and ICA (right beside Xavier) are also accepting donations. Xavier will be accepting goods till 12midnight.
- Help needed in Fairview and Novaliches. Please send clothes, food, water, meds & blankets to the Divine Savior Parish in North Fairview.
SOUTH (alabang, las pinas, paranaque):
- drop donations or volunteer at DE LA SALLE ZOBEL. Contact Ms. Angie Brazan at the Social Action Office 0917-8597602
- you can drop donations at the ATC concierge, call 8422782 or 7721860
- san beda alabang in alabang hills village is also accepting donations
- you can help pack donations 10AM at st. james church, ayala alabang village
- you may volunteer at Red Cross Alabang - ATC along Zapote Road fronting National Bookstore call 8097131 for info
- CFC center in Las Pinas City is accepting donations. it is near Verdant and in front of the construction of SM Center Las Pinas. Contact 09174493154 / 8460809
- donations can be dropped off at the ABSCBN Baguio Office
- donations are also accepted at the Baguio Convention Center Executive Room from 10am til 4pm starting tomorrow til Friday. Volunteers are urged to come.
- Organizing a soup kitchen. Baguio donating vegetables to arrive via Victory Liner. Contact Dave at 09178396179.
- RedCross bulacan accepts donations. It is located in Malolos Bulacan, near bulacan capitol :)
- send your donations to the kkp office in xavier university, ATENEO DE CAGAYAN.
- DLSU-Dasmarinas is also accepting donations, pls proceed to the 2nd floor of SBC Building
- DE LA SALLE LIPA is now accepting your donations, drop off point is at the college lobby.
- details on how you can donate are on noelle's blog or the living for a cause blog.
- For your donations, drop off center is at the Coliseum in the University of St. La Salle. 435-3857
- CAFE BREIZH wil be a drop off center for donations. text 09193651101 for details.
- ATENEO DE DAVAO is accepting in kind donations for ondoy. drop off at the samahan office in jacinto campus.
- BANTAY BATA 163 davao located at matina,davao city is also a drop off point for any in-kind donations.
- ATENEO DE ZAMBOANGA is accepting donations. You may bring them to the SACSI office. Look for Alma Curesma, 991-0871, loc 2224 or 2225.
for PETS in need of aid:
- @kimmydeleon is announcing that PARC is open for animals. Click this site for info of PAWS for helping from the flood. for the official website of paws, click here
for those in SINGAPORE:
- pinoys are mobilizing and gathering donations, visit this forum for more details.
for those in SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA:
- you can deliver relief goods to 303/5 Stromboli Strait, Homebush Bay 2127. you can also contact through twitter at @allorange if you want to arrange for a pick up in the city
for those in TORONTO, CANADA:
- pinoys in toronto are spearheading efforts to help, visit this website for details.
for anyone in the UNITED STATES:
- visit the abs-cbn foundation website for details.
- you can also call 1-800-5272820
for anyone else ABROAD who wants to help:
- you can donate through the paypal (https://www.paypal.com/ph/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=FWCfk0xCV_5FeCgPx4tFy9rqz7JcbU5rHYHHEyf1x6QcJ3gXA82iZXS9PMG&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1fca8cb0621aa94a5fc157eca86dc6e6adbec4b69650d8a3ec).
- the ayala foundation is also accepting your donations through their website.
- you can donate through the kapuso foundation site.
- you can use your credit card to donate via the the abs-cbn foundation.
- donate rice through the UN's World Food Programme through their official website.
OTHER FORMS OF HELP FOR YOU:
PAL IS OFFERING FREE AIRLIFT FOR DONATIONS. for details, click on the pal website.
TO REPORT MISSING LOVED ONES OR AREAS IN NEED OF HELP: call the SAGIP KAPAMILYA HOTLINES at 4110011, 4110012, 4110013.
HOTLINES FOR MISSING PERSONS:
marikina - 09209389914
qc - 09216555262
pasig - 09189356318
cainta - 09175606241.
DATABASE OF ONDOY VICTIMS AND EVACUATION CENTERS: click on the ateneotaskforceondoy website.
FOR CAR TOWING NEEDS: HONDA and NISSAN offer free towing! call 09228504452, 09224452242, and 09228997959.
DONATIONS ON WHEELS!! if you have donations to give but no means to transport, contact 09189791229, 09177974098, 09326991794. don't worry guys, this is not a scam! it's by friends of @jiggycruz!