Hi there! I'm doing laundry at my Auntie's house in preparation for my trip home, so since I'm up waiting for it all to dry, I figured to write a pseudo-reply to my fans that have written me messages on Multiply...
It's a mite difficult to answer each and every message individually, as there are things that require my attention in the course of the day, but I do read everything (thanks for writing!).
- For those of you who wrote asking about my Cinderella schedule: I'll be doing each and every performance, barring illness, injury or vacation (I'm entitled to 2 weeks off somewhere in the run... waaaaaaaay after the Manila leg is over and done with). If you see that my understudy is performing, it means that I am not in any way physically able to do that particular show.
- For those who write about how cute Nicole is, THANK YOU!!! We think she's pretty darn cute too!
- For those just wanting to write to tell me about yourselves, wow! Thanks so much for sharing a part of you with me. It's great hearing about your families/school/children/talents/difficulties/hobbies/favorite things. I'll apologize in advance if I don't write back.
- For those who sent PMs with allergy-relief suggestions, a huge THANK YOU!!!
- And finally, for those inviting me to join your networks, I'm flattered, but unfortunately I will decline... I do keep my Multiply site visible to everyone, but this isn't exactly a fan site, hence those I add are personal friends and members of my family exclusively. This isn't meant as an offense to anyone. HOWEVER, there are two fan sites here on Multiply (and the people there are really, really nice). They are probably more up to date with my goings-on than I am (seriously!). Go ahead and add yourselves there. I'm also a member of both sites, so I check on them regularly, but I don't maintain them.
That is all! Okay, I think my laundry is done now... time for me to sleep too. Good night, and thank you again!