Friday, September 14, 2007

September 14, 2007 - Weary

Tonight, I just didn't want to be doing musical theatre.

Goings-on of late have me weary... faithless... wary... tired... doubtful... angry... confused... my usual objectivity is being tested, as I try to let reason rule over emotion and passion. As the saying goes, there are three sides to every story: side A, side B, and the truth.

I have 5 1/2 weeks left in Les Miz.... methinks they will be the longest 5 1/2 weeks of my life. Thank goodness for a nice long break from this before starting work on Cinderella, and for sure following that, I'll need another hiatus to rest and recharge.

Yes, I had to remind myself tonight that this is what I love doing most, more than anything in the world. It takes something pretty major to make me not want to do this. And... well... yeah... pretty major.

No comments: