Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ten weeks... 29 more to go...

For the first time today I shopped at a store called Mimi Maternity. I always used to pass this place whenever I went to the mall (I would usually be heading to either Ann Taylor or Victoria's Secret), but this was my devirginization day... I HAD to get myself some clothes. I found a few cute items, some that I can use even past my due date: a great denim skirt, jeans, and a few shirts. I plan to just keep them until I fit into them (except for the one pair of jeans... I need those NOW). Elastic waistbands are the key to comfort. I can't button the tops of my jeans anymore.

I'm actually looking forward to the changes in my body that are going to take place... it's almost as if I can't wait for them to happen. My breasts are officially a 36C (I'm usually a 34B, so I've jumped up a cup size, and then some) and my belly is starting to expand. I've been eating normally, if not less than normally thanks to morning sickness, so I know it's definitely not my diet. The only uncomfortable thing about my pregnancy thus far is the nausea. I hate feeling like this, but it's comforting when it does hit; it means my baby's doing fine.

I wonder what it looks like now, and how much it's grown. My next ultrasound appointment isn't until I get back to Manila in about 3-4 weeks. I can't wait to see!

No comments: